Grocery Newsletter Function:
In this article we will discuss the purpose of your Grocery Newsletter function. Certain advanced features, such as your Grocery Newsletter option, are not compatible with all browsers. We highly recommend that you update your browser to Google Chrome so that all of your features will function properly. Here is a direct link for a free Google Chrome download for Mac users and PC users. Your consumer website will function properly with any browser so this will not be an issue for your customers.
To watch a video tutorial on this feature, go to the IGA Coca-Cola Institute and enroll in the IGALink online course. You can obtain additional graphics and logos to use in the creation of your Email Campaigns by visiting the IGA Image Library on The Alliance Site. IGA also provides some excellent marketing tools on The Alliance Site.
Using the Grocery Newsletter feature, you will be able to create email campaigns with information about your store such as weekly specials, charity drives or community events. When your customers register on your website, they will be given the option to sign up to receive your emails.
You will find this section on your Administration page in the Customer Relationships box.
When you select Grocery Newsletters you will be given the following options:
* Before you can create your first campaign, you must first request login access using the link circled above. Once requested, you will receive an email from Robert D. Hemphill (Webstop) with your Username and Password. You can use that login information to sign in to your 'Set up Email Newsletter Campaigns' feature.
Once logged in you will be taken step-by-step through a 4 part process to create and send your first grocery newsletter.
For in depth training on how to set up an email campaign go to the IGA Coca-Cola Institute and enroll in the online course to see a video tutorial on this feature.
Below is an overview of the first 4 options that appear under the Grocery Newsletter Setup heading.
1. Create Newsletter Subscription List: This is where you will set up the name and description of your subscription list as you would like it to appear on your website.
2. Edit Newsletter Subscription List: You may use this option to edit an existing subscription list as in the example below.
3. Select and Upload Newsletter Templates: Using this final option under the Grocery Newsletter Setup feature, you may choose from one of four templates that you would like to use for the layout of your newsletter. When you select this option you will see the following templates.
*Please note the dimensions of each Custom Image placeholder. These are called placeholder graphics and will need to be deleted from the template before uploading the images you wish to use in their place. Click here to watch a brief instructional video on how to resize images using Microsoft Paint.
4. Custom Newsletter Templates: Click here for more information.